Time is flying by!!!
Of course, my husband reminded me that we have 32+ months left here in Hawaii, so I needed to stop being dramatic on the fact that we’ve reached 5 months here in Paradise! And well, he does make a *small* point 🙂
August was a bit rough for me for personal reasons, hubby being on the East Coast for a month, weeks of sickness in the house, and the start of school in our house. So, as I look back on this month, I was kinda sad we didn’t explore the island as much as I would have liked, But, remembering what my hubby said!
Now, business-wise, this month has been phenomenal! So I am happy for that!
Check out what was going on this past month!
Month 5 in Hawaii
- Girls went back to school this month! Always my favorite time of year!
- Headed to Kauai for the 3rd time in 3 weeks for another amazing session! Have I mentioned how much I love photographing sessions in Kauai?! Totally my favorite island!
- Did have a beach day with my girlfriend and kids! Umbrella drinks were necessary!
- Girls took their fall pictures! I, of course, took my own photos and I know I will like mine more than the schools, but I always try to support the school!
- Headed to the Big Island for my first wedding there and it was amazing!
- My soul sister had her baby this month! Was so happy to be there and to meet her baby son hours later!
- This was the month of creative shoots! Just got done with 3 back to back shoots within 58 hours! Oh, but the magic that happened was amazing! Make sure you follow me on Instagram to see them happening live on IG Stories!
- I became an exclusive member of Grey Likes Weddings, which is an invitation only society for wedding photographers! So excited about it!
- This month was also so incredible as I saw my work published 6+ different times! And I got my first Hawaii publication!! Check out some of the publications here, here and here!
- My daughter Jasmine is kicking so much butt in her surf lessons! I am so proud of her!
Well, that’s pretty much it for this past month! I can’t wait to see what September brings for us!
Check out our previous months here in Hawaii: