Here we are!!!!
Officially 4 months in Hawaii!! This month has been so busy with it being summer break for the kids, and a busy work month as well! Business is picking up, and I’ve been loving every minute of it!
With it being summer break, it’s been hard to establish a “routine” of sorts, but I am happy with all that we’ve been up to this month!
Month 4 in Hawaii!
- My Big Island Trip! OMG! That trip was absolutely amazing! I still need to blog it (stay tuned next week!), but the Black Sand Beach and the volcano was the best!
- New couples photos! It’s been 5 years since we’ve had photos taken of just us, and it was the perfect time to do them! Thank you so much Rae Marshall Photography for taking these amazing images! Check some of them out here!
- I went open ocean diving with my friends and got underwater photos done!! Much thanks to the talented Paul for his amazing underwater photography and not letting me die out there!
- First Hawaii session was published!!!
- Hosted my first styled shoot and it was epic!!
- Hiked a mountain for an epic photoshoot!
- Hosted 4th of July Party at our house with all of our friends!
- Celebrated 3 years in Business!
- Tons of Beach Days!
- All of the summer activities for the kids- soccer camp, volleyball camp, and surfing!
- Went to Kauai TWICE! And never want to leave it! Tour the Na Pali Coast and snorkeled too! It was truly breathtaking!
- Went to Hanauma Bay!
- Got our wings on the North Shore
- Girls Nights are always a must!
- Celebrated a Gender Reveal with our close friend!
- Visited the Dole Plantation and had amazing Dole Whip!
- Oh yeah, and met Pierce Brosnan in Kauai!
What a month!
Can’t wait to see what’s in store this month!
add a comment