Another one bites the dust!!! (love that song!)
Another month has passed in paradise!!!
It was a busy month both personally and professionally this month! Between hitting the ground running with my wedding business here in Hawaii, I am focusing on creating a great work/life balance! With it being summer break for my kiddos, I do not want to be stuck working all of the time, and not experience Hawaii the way we should! So, hopefully, we will have a lot to share and do this summer!
What we did this month:
- Hiked Koko Head for Mothers Day!
- Went to Maui for work…TWICE!!!
- Saw the Floating Lantern Festival. Head over to this post to see the amazing experience!
- Stopped by Disney’s Aulani and now planning a staycation there soon!
- Tatyana started her braces journey!
- Took the kids to Ala Moana Beach Park, Waimanalo Beach, and North Shore! Lot’s of sun for us!
- Ate at Roy’s for my birthday!
- Created our Summer Bucket List
- Girls both were Students of the Quarter!
- Last day of school!
- Hosted my first styled shoot!
Again, another amazing month in Paradise for our family! June is packed with sessions, hikes, beaches, and family time! I can’t wait!!!
add a comment