With the caraziness of the holiday weekend, I let the fact that we have hit our 3rd month in Hawaii!!!
I already feel like the time is flying by and really needs to slow down, because I can’t even imagine being anywhere in the world than right here on this gorgeous island with my family and friends!
Business is going amazing! I mean, look at the type of photos I get to take!!! I’m pretty lucky!!
Here are some of the amazing events that happened this past month!
- Threw a surprise Harry Potter Baby Shower for my fellow photographer and friend Jennifer!!!
- Took the girls to the 50th State Fair for some fun and photographed them! Check out the blog post to see all of the amazing photos from it!!
- Photographed my official first wedding here in Hawaii!!! Katelyn + Ryan’s wedding at Paradise Cove was absolutely stunning and beautiful!
- Celebrated Father’s Day! We headed out to MAC 24/7 at Hilton Waikiki Beach! The food was fantastic!!
- Lot’s of beach days since it’s summer! Went to Hickam Beach, Bellows, Lanikai, and Ala Moana Beach! Fun in the sun indeed!
- Did the Lanikai Pillbox hike at sunrise! Nothing like hiking at 5am and watching the sun rise over the Mokes!
- We did several hikes actually!! Hiked Manoa Falls, Crouching Lion, and Diamond Head again!!! We like to stay active!
- Had a “Second Thanksgiving” with our friends!! Because, why do we only have turkey and all of that amazing food once a year?!?
- Finally purchased a GoPro and have had SO much fun with it!!! Snorkeled for the first time at Makapu’u Tidepools and it gives me another way to document our family’s memories!
- Headed to Maui again for an amazing session!
- Participated in an amazing styled shoot!
What a month!!!
Summertime is always the best time, but even more spectacular here in Hawaii!!! I can’t wait for all that July has to offer, it’s already shaping up to be an amazingly BUSY month!!!
Check out what else we’ve done since we’ve been here!!
Hawaii Month 2
add a comment