Today makes ONE MONTH since we’ve been on this gorgeous island of Hawaii!
I have to say, I’ve never been happier to be somewhere!
This was always the only place that felt like home to me, and now, being back, I seriously never want to leave! My soul is just happy!
We’ve accomplished so much and have done a lot of fun stuff in our first month here! I am hoping to document each month here and what we’ve done, seen, eaten, etc, just for our own memories!
And to remain thankful that we get to live here in paradise!
What we did this month:
- Hiked Diamond Head!
- Took the girls to the Waikiki Aquarium
- Drove through North Shore! Giovanni’s is AMAZING!
- Saw sea turtles on the beach!
- Loved our stay at Hale Koa
- Visited Halona Blowhole!
- Went to Maryland for a wedding!
- Had my first maternity session here!
Met amazing photographers
- Celebrated Taty’s birthday!
- Introduced the girls to Spam Musubi. One loves it, one doesn’t!
Moved into our home for the next 3 years!
add a comment