I can not believe that it’s September!!!
Only 3 months left of 2017!
That means, I need to make it the best 3 months yet!!
Plus, it’s my favorite time of the year!!
Fall, Pumpkin Spice everything, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas!!!!
It also tends to be the busiest time of year as well! We shall see how that goes since I am still relatively “new” here!
Looking back on my August goals, I knew that I would be a bit disappointed that I didn’t get to accomplish a lot of what I set out to do, but I also knew that this month threw me a lot of personal obstacles that I had to overcome, so I have decided to be kind to myself and enjoy everything that I did do this month!
So, let’s look at the goals I’ve created for this month!
- Start girls Christmas Lists- I do this every year as I hate crowds and I also don’t like to spend money all at once!
- Schedule our Family Photos- again, do not wait to do this as this is the busiest time for photographers!!
- Finish Big Magic Book and Purple Cow
- Bake something for the start of fall! My goal is to make our house feel like fall and Christmas even though we are in Hawaii and nothing around us is changing.
- Do 3 Hikes this month- Lulumanu Falls, Wailea Falls, and one more…don’t know yet!
- Book 2 weddings this month! 2018 brides are killing it right now!
- Update Pinterest Page
- Schedule 2 styled shoots
- Start TSA pre-check for all of these flights!
- Grow my Instagram page! Currently, at 3319, I would like to hit 3500 this month! We shall see!!
Well, that’s it for me! I am so excited for this month, and the beginning of my favorite time of year! What are your goals for this month, both professionally and business? Type them in the comments below!
add a comment