Is it me, or did this week FLY by?!? I mean, I really didn’t realize today was Friday! My to-do list really needs for it to be like Wednesday, but I’ll deal!
This week was an amazing week, for both my business and personal!!
It was my birthday week! I can’t believe I put out there for the internet that I wanted to skydive this year! I mean, I have to do it now! You guys have to hold me accountable!
Here are five things that I’m excited about as I head into the weekend!
Friday Fives Volume Sixteen!
- Tonight the family is heading out to the movies to finally see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!! Movie night as both of my daughters are being rewarded for being honored as Student of the Quarter today! To say that I’m a proud mom is an understatement!
- I am thinking about planning and hosting mermaid minis again this summer?!?! What do you think??
- I’m slowly but surely getting our house unpacked and making if feel like a home! Hoping to get all of our pictures and such hung this weekend! For me, when the pictures are hung, the home is our home!
- This session from this week! There’s really not much more to say about that!
- I got new headshots done and I am IN LOVE with them! Here are a couple of my favorite ones! Not too bad for 32 right!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Check out some other of my Friday Fives blogs below!