Ok, I don’t know about you guys, but this year is seriously FLYING BY!!!
I’m not even sure how it’s March right now!!!
But, in the midst of the busyness, March is here, and that means a new month for some new goals!!!
I have to admit, I do these monthly goals every month, and I love sharing them with you all because it helps keep me accountable!
BUT, I have been slacking a bit!! And that stops now!! So expect to be seeing more blogs and new content coming at you!!!
March will be another big month full of weddings, traveling, and work, so writing down my goals and keeping track of them is my personal key for success!!!
Here are my personal and business goals for March!
- Schedule Eye Appointment for Contacts
- Date night with Josh!
- Order Family Prints <===long overdue
- Finish Girl Stop Apologizing
- Beach Days once a week!
- Speaking at The Reset Conference in Kentucky (and host a styled shoot!)
- Speaking at Hustle and Flow in NYC!!
- Prep for launch of Patreon Education group!
- Pick up Hawaii Magazine!!!
- Submit 5 sessions for Publications!
Are you a person who writes down their goals?? What are some things on your goal list that you would like to accomplish this month?