Here we are!!! Right smack in a New Year, and let me tell you! I am
about 2019!! There are oh so many things coming up that I can’t wait to share with you!!! Just know that 2019 is going to be a year of growth!!!!
But, when you have big things up your sleeve, that means, you have to have plans and goals and actionable steps to take to make that happen!
If you have been following me for a while, you know that I not only write yearly goals, but monthly, weekly and daily goals and to do lists!=
Statistics show people who write down their goals have over an 80% higher success rate of achieving them. (Harvard 2016)
So, each month, I love to share with you 5 of my Personal and Business goals for the month, and the following month, I’ll recap them, and share new goals for that month!!!!
Let’s get started with January Goals for 2019!!!
- Plan a nice dinner for my husband’s 40th Birthday!
- Plan my daughters 12th Birthday ! (its the month of birthdays!)
- Take down Christmas Decor….NOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Gym 3 times a week this month!
- Finish two books this month- On the list is Becoming and A Year of Yes
- Photograph 5 weddings this month!
- Work on my Patreon Education Group…stay tuned!
- New Headshots
- Work on Taxes 🙁
- Redo my wedding workflow!
Every month, but especially January, is such a great time to start a new chapter in both your business and your life! Scratch that, EVERY SINGLE DAY is a new day to start new!!!!
Have you written down your goals yet for the year? For the month?