Can you believe that we are 2 weeks into the New Year already!!
How are those goals coming along?!? Who has already broken a few of those resolutions?!?
It’s all good! Just keep moving forward!!
This is my first Friday Fives of 2018, and I thought it would be good to share what I am already loving about 2018!! Because, I have to admit, it really has been a great year so far!
Let’s kick off the Friday Fives Blog Series for 2018!!
- The hubby and I spent an amazing 48 hours in Kauai the first week of 2018! All I ever talk about is my love for Kauai, and he hadn’t been (well, he went to play at the golf course that’s right outside of the airport, and then came right back! Went a whole 2 miles!), so our Christmas gift was Kauai! The first day we explored the island, and the second day, it was the amazing Na Pali Coast Line tour! Josh loved it!
- I have got back into running! This was a big thing for me for my 2018 goals, as I haven’t ran a half marathon in almost a year!! The move to Hawaii really put my workouts on the back burner ( on the flip side, my hubby lost 59+lbs this year, so this is totally my fault). But, I signed up for my 22nd half marathon in April, and I am already loving how I am feeling being back out there! You can also follow my workout fun over on Instagram @glitter_girl_runs
- We have added 5….yes FIVE amazing couples in the past 10 days!!! You can tell its engagement season and I love it!! So many amazing couples for 2018 and even some for 2019!!!! Let’s bring on all of the love!!! #vhbrides
- I started my expansion of my brand!! I wanted to offer education for other photographers, and I started that this week by being a speaker at the Creative Launch Summit!!! I spoke about tips on how to create a monthly blog calendar, and it went great! Missed the online conference? Don’t worry! Head over and purchase the All Access Pass, and get access to all of the courses and Freebies!
- Vanessa Hicks Photography was awarded the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award – Thank you!! Thank you!!
The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards recognize the top 5% of local wedding professionals on WeddingWire that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism. Winners are selected solely based on reviews from more than a million newlyweds and are determined by a combination of excellence in four factors: overall rating, total number of reviews, review performance from 2017, and consistency of reviews from year to year.
To all of my amazing couples this past year, you have made this transition to Hawaii an amazing one, and I am SO THANKFUL for you!
This award is because of you!