I’m pretty sure I BLINKED, and now here we are in November!!
October was one of the CRAZIEST, BUSIEST, and most exciting months I’ve had all year, and today, after 13 hours of travel, I am sitting here, just trying to get the month sorted out before heading out again for a week!!!!
Check out the most amazing month of the year and all that happened!!!
Photographed 5 amazing weddings!
Traveled for 8 days!!!
I had been waiting for this group of travel for months, and it finally happened!! It was the busiest 8 days!!
- attended the Chard Workshop in LA,
- Flew to San Francisco the next day to attend the Hustle and Flow workshop
- Shot a beautiful wedding session at San Francisco City Hall!
- Photographed 4 amazing sessions in Monterey!
- Flew to Missouri for a beautiful fall engagement session for one of my 2019 couples!
The Greatest Showman Shoot was featured!!
Our amazing shoot was featured on Hawaii Bride and Groom!! Check it out!!
No wonder why I’m tired!!!
I’m so ready for this beautiful month of November!! While November is still busy, you can feel everything starting to slow down, and preparations for the holidays is coming up!
But, writing down my goals are still one of the most important things to do at the beginning of the month, as my goals and that grind just never stops!!!
Check out this months goals below!
- Plan Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Take Thanksgiving Vacation!
- Finish Christmas Shopping!
- Order Christmas Cards
- Read two books!
- Have an amazing Christmas Minis Weekend!
- Update images on Website
- Finalize couples christmas gifts
- work on 2019 goals
- Head to Showit in Arizona for my speaking engagement!
I already feel myself being so much more relaxed this month, and it feels good!
What are a few of your goals that you would like to accomplish this month?
Check out a few of my favorite blogs: