Happy first Friday of 2017!!!
This week flew by! I have been busy making big plans for 2017 and recapping 2016!
I know it’s been a while since I have done my Friday Fives, so I wanted to start this series up, as it’s a great way to recap the week!
For those that are new here, on Friday’s, I will be sharing five things that you may not have known about me, things that happened during the week, or just something that I am excited about!!!
Friday Fives Volume Five:
- “Slow season” has been pretty busy around here! I am working on revamping my entire brand! You will hear more about that next week!
- This week I wrote down all of my goals both personally and professionally. Check out this week’s blog post to see what my goals for 2017! https://vanessahicksphotography.com/blog/122017hello-2017-goals-for-a-new-year-maryland-and-dc-wedding-photographer-vanessa-hicks-photography
- My daughter is having a Harry Potter themed Birthday Party next week! I can’t believe she is turning 10! I am having so much fun getting ideas and such together for her birthday and ordered the most awesome cake for her!!
- Figured out my One Little Word this year to live by. This year, my word is “believe.” This year I want to work on believing in myself, my work, my passion and my goals!
- Is anybody else obsessed with the show “This is Us”?! I can not wait till next week when the show comes back on!
Well, that’s it for this weeks edition of Friday Fives! See you next week!