Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
We made it! Hello 2017!
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday and New Year! I feel so rejuvenated after taking some time off and spending it with my family and resting from this crazy and busy last year!
My family and I had a wonderful holiday, but now it’s time to get back to work and start 2017 off right!
I spent alot of time during my vacation thinking about what I wanted to accomplish business wise in 2017! There are so many new and exciting things happening in my life this year, so being properly planned will help me succeed!
I wanted to share with you some of my goals for the year, and where I want to see Vanessa Hicks Photography be!
- Have my work printed in a wedding magazine.
- Book 10 weddings
- New Branding and Website – coming soon!
- Attend Amy and Jordan’s Photography conference!
- Maternity shoot in the snow!
- Do a shoot at the Naval Academy in Annapolis!
- New contracts
- New headshots!
- Successfully move my business to Maryland
- Host Christmas Tree Farm Sessions agin
- Host a styled shoot
- Get published at least 25 times this year.
- Do a session at DC monuments area
- Finish Wedding Academy Certificate Program.
- Print my OWN photos!
So, there you have it! Some of my goals for 2017!
Stay tuned tomorrow for my 2016 Year in Review blog post!
Happy New Year!