After spending a week getting adjusted to the area and spending a lot of time at the pool and beach (there may have been an umbrella drink in my hand), it’s time to get back to work and hopefully take on Hawaii and become an amazing Hawaii wedding photographer!! That’s the plan and goal!!
So, I did do some work while I “wasn’t” working! I needed to get my April goals written down! When I look back on March goals, last month just flew by, so I am happy that I accomplished ANYTHING at all!! Well, I actually accomplished a lot!!
*purged house* finished one book- Make sure you check out the book and now Netflix
series Thirteen Reasons Why. It was such a good book and I finished it in a day!* Visited my mother in Texas *Still Hotel Living!! * Shipped cars and moved to Hawaii! *Closed shop in California * Goodbye California post *
So, even though I am still living in a hotel, and FYI, the Hale Koa hotel is phenomenal, it’s time for me to get back to work, the best way I can!! So, here are my goals for April!!
- Complete a hike this month! Hoping to hike Diamond Head with the hubby!
- Send out postcards to friends and family
- Taty’s birthday photos! Can’t wait for you to see what we have planned!
- Week in the Life – documenting an entire week! Following with Ali Edwards and I’ll be doing mine from April 24th through 30th!
- Move into our new home!
- Head to Maryland for my first 2017 wedding! Back on the mainland!
- Order new Business Cards
- Book 5 sessions this month!
- Network with 5 vendors this month
- Update images on site!
Not too bad right? Let’s get ready to kick April’s butt (even though we are already 10 days in!!)