Is it just me, or was January a LOOOOOONG month?!?
I mean, January was a GREAT month for me, but it seemed to just drag on!! Like I could’ve fit 2 months into January!!
Well, here we are, in our second month of 2018!
How’s those resolutions coming along?
Mine are doing ok…but I am hoping to really hone in and be more intentional with a few things this month!
A few highlights from January:
- Did an amazing styled shoot at my dream venue Haiku Mill in Maui! It was so incredibly stunning and I truly hope to go and shoot there again!
- Jasmine turned 11! My girl is getting so big! Check out her surfing birthday pictures!
- Did my first styled shoot of 2018 and well, it was perfection! What a way to start off the year!
- Seen my work featured in Bridal Guide and Cake and Lace
- Signed up for another half marathon!!
So, here we are in February, the month of looovee! Here are my goals for this month!
- Get girls signed up for Spring Sports
- Have a great race at the Great Aloha Run
- Finish 2 books
- Start planning our wedding anniversary for March
- See Black Panther movie!
- Finish INSTA180 and The Academy Course
- Complete 2 styled Shoots
- Book 3 weddings
- Set up Mentorship site
- Set my work hours and stick to them!
There are a few other surprises that this month is bringing, and while I can’t share them just yet, I am so excited!!! Stay tuned, it’s going to be an amazing Month!!!