Well, I can’t believe that it is actually November!
The last two months of the year are my favorite!!!
Things start to slow down by the end of the month, and then its Thanksgiving, then December and Christmas!
I really want to make sure that I spend quality time with my family this holiday season, instead of being jammed pack with work, so these next few weeks, I really want to work and hit my goals!
I am so happy with what I accomplished last month! It was such a busy month, and I have to admit, I am happy to close the chapter on busy October! Here’s what I accomplished:
*finished Christmas shopping!! *scheduled and had my eye exam! Ugh, my eyes are getting worse! *ordered my outfits for our Christmas photos *Booked my holiday minis *hit my wedding goal! *purchased my ticket to Arizona! *submitted 3 sessions for publication *
Let’s take a look at my goals for November!
- Get girls and myself flu shots!
- Finish our Christmas Advent calendar
- Do my 30 Days of Thankful! Take a look at what that is here!
- Order our Christmas Cards
- Finish 2 books
- Head to Arizona for the United Conference!
- Submit Christmas Styled Shoot for publication
- Book 5 sessions
- Have a successful Holiday Mini Sessions
- Start 2018 Planning!
That doesn’t seem to bad right?!?! I think that this is going to be the best November yet!!! Let’s make it happen!