How is it possible that we have already been living here in paradise for 6 months already?!? It has flown by!!
I already need time to slow down!!
Looking over this past month, it’s been a busy one professionally! With my husband in school on the mainland for the past 2 months, its just been me and the kiddos, with work and the start of busy season! But we have continued to love life here in paradise!
Check out all of the exciting things that has been going on this past month!
6 months in Hawaii
- Took the girls on a submarine tour! It was so much fun to go underwater and see all of the sunken ships and sea life down below! We were 120 feet below water! It was a great girls day!
- My youngest Tatyana got her braces on! So, we officially have all 3 of our daughters in braces….yay for pretty straight smiles!!
- Soccer season has officially started!
- We had a bad sickness hit our house! Both girls missed a week of school because of it! Thankfully, everyone is feeling better now!
- Hello first day of fall!!! Seeing as we don’t get any changes of weather here on the island, I made sure to pumpkin spice my life up to the fullest! <3
- Speaking of pumpkin everything, loaves of pumpkin bread have been made as well! I really love baking!
- Took beautiful maternity photos of my gorgeous friend Janessa and her miracle baby!
- Excited to see my work get published so much this past month! Check out some of my favorite publications : Mountaintop Engagement Session, Chic Boho Wedding at Hilton Hawaiian Village, and PopSugar!
- I had the honor of being chosen to be the VIP photographer for The Second Lady of the United States Mrs. Pence. Mrs. Pence was the keynote speaker for the Joint Spouses Conference this year, and they needed a photographer to document it, and that was me! Politics aside, it was an amazing opportunity
- Posted a successful Holiday Minis Session! Still interested?!? Only a few slots left!
- Participated in an amazing wedding shoot hosted by Hilton Waikiki Beach! I can’t wait to finish editing and show you all! Head over to the Facebook page and see some of the sneaks of this beautiful session!
That’s all for this month! Check out our activities from prior months here: