First official week of September is complete, and man, it was a busy one!!!
For today’s Friday Fives, I wanted to to share 5 things that I am just thankful for. So much is going on with the world lately, and when I watch the news, it’s so easy to be worried, scared, and afraid, especially with so many natural disasters going on. I am mainly thankful to have a roof over our heads because so many people don’t.
Friday Fives Volume Seventeen
- I am thankful for my family. This beautiful, wonderful, hard, complex, fulfilling, amazing life of ours. My heart and soul is in this family. I look down at my growing kids, and it takes my breath away sometimes because they are just growing up a tab bit too fast!
- I am thankful for my husband, who has honorably served our country for the past 17 years. Ive watched the sacrifices, struggles and rewards that he has endured during this part of his career, but Im so proud to be his wife! And of course, I’m thankful to all of our service members!
- I am thankful for my health! I’ve let my fitness goals suffer a bit ( or a lot) in the past 6 months with our move and rebuilding a business. I woke up this week though just tired of it, and put my running shoes on, and hit the pavement! I want to spend the last few months of 2017 really working on me!
- I am thankful for this amazing dream that I am living as a wedding photographer. I’ve watched this business grow, and move 3 times in 3 years, and still stay above ground! I’ve been able to travel, and do what I truly love- documenting your memories!
- I am thankful for the amazing friends and network that I have built here since moving to Hawaii! They have really made the journey of yet another PCS move so much more easier. I am also thankful for the friends that I have had for years, as they have been there through thick and thin!!
Have you taken a moment to think of a few things that you are thankful for? You should! We all need it!