Aloha everyone and happy Good Friday!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
While this is our last full week of hotel living (yay!!), I am hitting the ground running and doing what I need to do to get this photography business here in Hawaii up and running!!! But, I wanted to give you guys my Friday Fives! I love being able to sit on a Friday and reflect on the week and share some of my favorite things from this week, or something that I am looking forward too!
Friday Fives Volume Thirteen
- The family and I headed to North Shore this past weekend to hit some sight seeing! One of my favorite spots along the way was Turtle Beach, where we saw THREE sea turtles just lounging around! It was amazing because I found out that there are people who have been here for a while that still have yet to see the turtles! I consider us lucky to have seen them on our first visit!
- I’m hosting a Maternity Model Call and oh my goodness, I received an overwhelming response to the call! Lot’s of gorgeous ladies are pregnant on this island! It’s going to be so hard to choose from!!!
- The fireworks every Friday night at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki! Every single Friday, they put on an amazing fireworks show, and seeing as the Hale Koa hotel is right next door, we are able to go to the beach and watch them! If you ever find yourself in Waikiki on a Friday night, stop by and see them!
- I am so excited that I booked a wonderful Hawaiian elopement this week!!! I can’t wait to share and document this special day with Michelle and Matthew!
- My girls started school this week and had a wonderful week at their new school! Being military children, they have to adjust to constant changes, making new friends, fitting in, and while it can be hard on some kids, I am happy to say that my girls have adjusted very well! Please don’t forget that April is the month of the Military Child, and I am a firm believer that military children deserve all the love and support our country can give them.
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!