Well here we are in 2018!!!
I am so excited for this new year!
I have an amazing feeling that 2018 is going to be an incredible year!
I believe that the only way I can insure that 2018 is as good as I dream it’s going to be, is by setting goals, and spend the next 365 doing everything in my power to crush them!
First thing, I wanted to share with you guys my One Little Word for 2018!
I’ve done this every year. Choosing a simple word that I wanted my year to revolve around.
A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. A word to focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life.
This year’s word is
My hope is that with every aspect of my life, both business and personal, to be done intentionally. Each morning, I’ll answer the question of what I want to be intentional for that day, and have certain aspects that I want to cover each month!
I hope you chose a word for 2018!
Now, on to those goals to crush for the year!!
- Weight goals! Yes, there is some extra baggage I would like to lose!
- Run 10 half marathons this year!
- Train for the 2019 Disney Marathon!
- Continue to “date” my husband once a month!
- Have mommy/daughter dates once a month!
- Hit my paying of debt goal- $10,000
- Book 30 weddings (halfway there!!)
- Get published 40 times this year!
- Photograph a wedding on each island!
- Expand my brand
- Finish all of my educational courses
- Do 7 styled shoots this year!
While there are more goals that I have, these are the ones that stood out to me!
Here’s to a wonderful and successful 2o18!
What are some of your goals for 2018?