Welp, no matter how hard I tried, I turned 32 on Tuesday!!!
But, you know what?
I’m going to embrace this age, this year! When you feel deep on your soul, that this year is going to be amazing, not just for my wedding business here in Hawaii, but personally as well!
And I want to achieve as much as I can this year! I mean, I live in Paradise!!! Why not have the best year of my life!!
So, I decided to to create a list of 32 things I wanted to accomplish this year!
First off, 32 is a big number! But I think I created a great list! Check it up!
- Lose 20 lbs
- Go Sky Diving!
- Shoot a wedding on another island!
- Plan a getaway!
- Read a book each month
- Run 10 races
- Do 10 hikes
- Pay off $1000 in debt each month!
- Complete another December Advent Calendar
- Learn to scuba dive
- Date Josh at least once a month!
- PR my Half Marathon time
- Run 365 miles this year
- Attend a concert
- Catch up on scrapbooking
- Attend a photography conference or workshop
- Watch a sunrise (not for work)
- Take a day off each week
- Get published in a magazine
- Pay my car off
- Spend one on one time with each one of the girl alone each month
- Take Mommy and Me photos
- Take new couple shots of Josh and I
- Host a styled shoot
- Take a lei making class
- Host my 5th Annual Favorite Things Party!
- Finish the International Wedding Photography certificate
- Volunteer somewhere
- Run a Ragnar Race
- Finish my Spartan Trifecta
- Pay it Forward once a month
- Take a personal photo each day!
So what do you think?!? I think I can do everything on this list! I mean, I do have a year to accomplish it! Let’s knock it out of the park! I’ll keep coming back here throughout the year and update as I accomplish them!