You guys, I am still on a Disneyland high from my shoot this week!!!
If you haven’t seen the sneaks, you need to head over to my Facebook and Instagram pages to see them! Here are a couple to tie you over!
Since it’s Friday, I thought it would be a great day for a new #fridayintroductions!
Since I still have Disney on my mind from my Disneyland shoot this week, I thought I would share with you a few Disney facts about me that I think you guys would love!
1. The first time I went to Disney I was 25 years old and it was for my oldest daughter’s 4th birthday! Never had a chance to go as a kid, but it was just as magical as an adult, and a memory to have with my daughters! I’ve gone quite a bit since then!!
2. My favorite princess is Belle! I love her love for reading and for really being a strong, independent woman! Princess Jasmine comes in a close second, hence my daughter’s name!
3. I’ve ran half marathons at both Disneyworld and Disneyland and they are my favorite half marathons to run!! I usually go for the whole race weekend, so I typically run the 5k, 10k, and half marathon that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! The medals are just so awesome!
4. One of my favorite Disney Quotes: “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
5. If you are planning a Disney themed wedding, a wedding AT DISNEY, or want a Disney shoot, I PROMISE you, I’m your gal!!
Where’s all of my Disney fans at?!?! Drop a comment below! And I hope you have a wonderful day!