Welp, no matter how hard I tried, today, I turn 33! Thats a HUUUUUUUGE number!!!!
But, you know what?
I’m going to embrace this age, this year! When you feel deep on your soul, that this year is going to be amazing, not just for my wedding business here in Hawaii and California, but personally as well!
And I want to achieve as much as I can this year! I mean, I’m living in Paradise! I’m expanding my business!!
Why shouldn’t this be my best year yet!!!
So, I decided to to create a list of 33 things I wanted to accomplish this year!
First off, 33 is a big number! But I think I created a great list! Check it out!
- Lose 20 lbs
- Go Sky Diving!
- Go to Molokai!
- Go to Lanai!
- Plan a getaway with Josh!
- Read a book each month
- Run 10 races
- Do 10 hikes
- Pay off Josh’s car
- Complete another December Advent Calendar
- Big Island for Christmas
- Learn to scuba dive
- Date Josh at least once a month!
- Shoot a wedding in another state!
- Run 365 miles this year – 7 miles a week!
- Attend a concert
- Attend a photography conference or workshop
- Watch a sunrise
- Take a day off each week
- Take Mommy and Me photos
- Take new couple shots of Josh and I
- Host a styled shoot
- Take a lei making class
- Host my 6th Annual Favorite Things Party!
- Finish the International Wedding Photography certificate
- Volunteer somewhere
- Finish my Spartan Trifecta
- Pay it Forward once a month
- Take a personal photo each day!
- Get new headshots done!
- Buy myself a Louis Vuitton bag!
- New Family Photos
- Go to Disneyworld!!
So what do you think?!? I think I can do everything on this list! I mean, I do have a year to accomplish it! Let’s knock it out of the park! I’ll keep coming back here throughout the year and update as I accomplish them!