Aloha Friday and welcome to this weeks edition of Friday Fives!
I know, I know I said that I was going to take this entire week off, but one of the kiddos is sick today, so I thought I would at least head over to the blog for my Friday Fives!!
Which, seeing as we are here in Hawaii, is going to be hard to narrow down!
Friday Fives Volume Twelve
- We are in Hawaii!! I mean, that’s all we really need to say right?!? It’s absolutely beautiful here!
- The Hale Koa Hotel is absolutely amazing!! It’s gorgeous here and I saw a wedding happen here yesterday and I have a new goal…photograph a wedding here!!!
- The food…oh the food! I’ve been trying to eat food that’s local here, even though one of the kiddos wanted McDonald’s! So, Spam Musubi and Saimin has been on the menu and it’s been amazing! Working out will commence on Monday!!!
- I forgot how warm the water is!! We all have been getting tons of sun out here at the beach! It’s been my office the past week!
- Spending time with my family! That’s been the best thing about this past week so far. Turning off the electronics and enjoying our first week here together!
Thats it for this week!!! Enjoy the weekend and I’ll be back on Monday!!!